Bing Search Engine is leading the way with the number 2 search engine in the United State., according to comScore. Bing which founded in June 2009 with an 8.4% search engine market share, now rises to 15.1% of searches.
As Yahoo collapsed to 3, Google stayed to head all SE’s in December with 65.9 percent market share.
The search engine positions for December 2011, according to comScore, were:
- Google increase to 65.9 percent (upward from 65.4 percent in Nov).
- Bing increase to 15.1 percent (upward from 15 percent in Nov).
- Yahoo dropped to 14.5 percent (down from 15.1 percent).
- Ask stayed at 2.9 percent.
- AOL stayed at 1.6 percent
According to a research report, more than 18.2 billion stated basic searches were carried in December. This is upward Two Percent from Nov. Google is leading it with 12 billion of the total searches; Bing finished up with 2.7 billion, followed nearly by Yahoo with 2.6 billion. Ask Network with 531 million searches, followed by AOL with 287 million.
In December, 68.1 percent of seeks expressed organic search outcomes from Google, When Bing charged around 26.5 percent of searches.