How big is big Apple?
It's no arcanum by now that Apple is a giant company. They are unquestionably the largest tech company, and are getting up there with major retailers, automobile manufacturers and investment firms. But just how large is large Apple? These statistics and figures should give you some thought.
Click here for a bigger version from Sortable.
Some interesting informations from this infographic:
- Apple’s revenue over the past Twelve months is more than the GDP of New Zealand
- Apple has beaten Wall Streets estimates in Sixteen out of the last Seventeen quarters
- 75% of Apple’s revenue comes from iPhone and iPad
- Apple Stores makes 2x what Tiffany & Co make per square foot and 7.6x that of Best Buy Apple makes $.47 in profit for every dollar you expend on their products
- Apple has $110 Billion in liquid funds – they could buy lesser smartphone companies and their networks and still have change left over to buy Adobe and Twitter.