Solid Sign Of A Google Algorithm Update On December 13, 2012:
Last weekend I visited at WebmasterWorld thread for searching some SEO update then I look at some ongoing chatter about recently updates since December 10th but on 13 December 2012 that conversation took up a bit, which may interest there was an Google update yesterday.
Personally, not at all I heard before from Google on December 10th report but I will send email to Google again about this particular report. I got someone liners from the WebmasterWorld thread from 13,December 2012.
- Decline 40% compared to 13 Dec 2012. No changes on my side.
- Traffic fall by about 10% compared to last week
- I am looking a nice growth in rankings and traffic. Started yesterday.
- Today's number 1 for my main two-word key term doesn't have the exact term on the site.
- Like always, some winners and losers.
After reading this statistic, there is only one has updated so far and it as MozCast displaying a pretty large charge yesterday but after searching I got SERP Metrics and SERPS.com also display sign of an Google update.
Had someone observed a change in their ranking or traffic?