In the second last month of this year, and we take a view at the influencer’s in our industry, getting you the most famous articles by number if twitter shares. Normally, Twitter metrics are suggestive of an article’s popularity within the nice, but also an pointing of quality, it is therefore secure to say that the following ten articles are only the most view and read, but also along the best developed by the SEO industry this November 2012.
- Your Guide to Social Signals for SEO by Jayson DeMers at SEOmoz –In this article, author is offering some amazing insight into the significant of social signals and their influence on search engine rankings and tweeted by above 2000 people since November 6 2012.
- 5 Killer SEO Insights from Analyzing a Billion Dollars in AdWords Spend –This article wrote by Larry Kim is the Founder/CTO of WordStream and it also SEOmoz winner, Tweeted more than 1500 people since November 1st.
- SEO in 2013: The Rising Influence of AuthorRank –This post belong to Marc Purtell’s at Search Engine Journal is one of the top reads this November and it tweeted more than 100 people since November 20.
- Why You Might Want to Do SEO on Someone Else’s Site –As everyone know about Rand’s. Its whiteboard Friday over at SEOmoz, was shared by over 1000 followers since November 23 when it was published.
- Setting Up Your SEO Project / Agency for Success –Magnificent tips by Ron Garrett for SEOmoz readers of the Daily SEO Blog and 1000 tweets since November 19.
- 2012 Year In Review: Important Shifts In Google SEO –Evenly famous, this is a magnificent review by Tom Schmitz at Search Engine Land, posted November 23 too.
- SEO – Content | Confusion | Clarity –This article wrote by Andy Betts over at Search Engine Watch and his analysis very deeply. This article also trending with almost 1000 tweets since November 27
- What Is Foursquare’s SEO Strategy? – This article I also read at Search Engine Land and author is Andrew Shotland. Very interesting article and it tweets more than 700 and still counting since November 26.
- SEO Link Building Q&A with an Ex-Google Webspam Team Member –Compulsory read this at Search Engine Journal feature by Jayson DeMers and above 550 tweets since November 20.
- How to Write Sassy SEO Titles that Go Viral –Mihaela Lica Butler wrote this article, got over 500 tweets and counting since November 22.
Disclaimer: This top ten SEO article on Twitter this second last month of year were discovered with TweetLevel. The placement can vary at any time, depending on retweets. Therefore, each post is a good contribution to our SEO industry. I hope you relish them, and let me know in the comment box if you are aware of other November SEO blockbusters.