Chromecast TeardownKnock Knock, the Chromecast dongle here! Google knows that Pakistan Vs India match are more entertaining when watched on a 72-inch HD display, so they tamped Chrome into a closely dongle, threw an HDMI output on it, and provided the globe and of course we deserve! Sign up as we tear down the Chromecast to discover how Google fit.
● 1080p HDMI output
● 2.4 GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
● 1080P maximum output video resolution
● Compatible with a variety of devices, including both iOS and Android devices
● Requires external power via an available (non-service) USB port or via the USB charging cable and adapter.
● Model number H2G2-42 appears to be a reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy with the "42" being the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
● Components: AzureWave AW-NH387 802.11 b/g/n WLAN, Bluetooth and FM Combo Module, Marvell DE3005-A1 System on Chip, Micron MT29F16G08MAA 16 Gb (2 GB) NAND Flash Memory, Micron D9PXV 512 MB DDR3L SDRAM.