Today W3C website launched its latest online course dedicated to "Game Development in HTML5".
Michak Budzynski developed the course and taught also.Who lately ran onGameStart, Where W3C/OpenMedia researched standardization needs around games with the Web-games community.This course will lasr 4 weeks form 31 Oct. to 27 Nov. 2011.
- What are the HTML5 elements useful in game development
- Usage Of HTML5 animation and CSS3 transitions
- About hit detection and basic physics
- How to implement multilayer game play
- Showcase your game in the application stores
Monday, October 17, 2011