Google Maps iPhone App: 10 Million Downloads on iPhone in 48 hours Within Two Days
In a nutshell, it was downloaded about 58 times/second or 3,500 times/mint above the course of two days.
Last but not least this app has got over 20,000 reviews with almost a perfect 5 star rating. I wonder Google can call this release a success. This new Google iPhone Map app was released before when iOS6 released. If anybody wants to download this amazing app then click here.
Jeff Huber wrote:
We’re excited for the positive reception of Google Maps for iPhone around the world. Congratulations to the Maps Team on the recognition for the passion and hard work they poured into it, for this release and over the last 7+ years.
Google Map iPhone App Features
* Find addresses, places and businesses around the world with Google local search.
* Discover places to eat, drink, shop and play, with ratings and local reviews.
* Sign in to sync your searches, directions, and favorite places between your computer and your phone.
* Get voice guided, turn-by-turn driving directions.
* Find your way by train, bus, subway or walking directions.
* Access live traffic information in cities across the world.
Street View and imagery
* View 360-degree panoramas of places around the globe with Street View.
* See inside more than 100,000 businesses worldwide.
* View high resolution satellite imagery of locations around the world.
Simple and easy to use
* An entirely new Google Maps experience on your iPhone.
* Newly designed and streamlined interface for even easier navigation of your world.
* Use gestures to explore the map and browse results.