In a freshly released Webmaster video , Matt Cutts , Google lead of search spam , outlined off the top 5 SEO errors webmasters make.
Matt said these are generally not the most horrible errors , but alternatively , the most frequent mistakes.
(1) Without having a site or even having a site that is not crawlable is the gravest blunder he sees.
(2) Not containing the correct words on the web page.The instance Matt gave is : don’t just write , “Mt . Everest Height” but write , “How high is Mt . Everest ?” due to the fact that is how people search.
(3) Don’t manage building back links , look at compelling content and promoting .
(4) Don’t overlook to think about the title and description of your vital web pages .
(5) Not utilizing webmaster resources and researching how Google operates and just what SEO is all about .
As a result , those are Matt’s leading five SEO blunders .