Matt Cutts On 10 New SEO Changes At Google In Next Few Months
Last Monday, Google's Matt Cutts actually did a certain thing he doesn't occasionally do - he pre-announced variations Google will be employing to the position and indexing algorithms in the next couple of months. Particularly, he pointed out about 10 transformations coming to Google's search results and algorithms over this summer - in the "next couple of months" he said.
Obviously, Matt, Google's head of search spam, contributes a disclaimer that timelines and preferences may possibly change between from time to time - yet this is what is timetabled currently.
Here is a Video:
- Major Penguin Update
- Advertorial Spam
- Spammy Queries Being Looked At
- Going Upstream At Link Spammers
- More Sophisticated Link Analysis
- Improvements On Hacked Sites
- Authority Boost In Algorithm
- Panda To Soften
- Domain Clusters In SERPs
- Improved Webmaster Communication