How To Downgrade iOS 7.1 to iOS 7.0.4/7.0.x
Nobody knows that iOS 7.1 in beta line so developers and users might get more beta versions from Apple in couple of days that is iOS 7.1 Beta 1, iOS 7.1 Beta 2, iOS 7.1 Beta 3, iOS 7.1 Beta 4. After examining beta testing then everyone can able to use iOS 7.1 Firmware last version on your devices. Everybody knows that if something released then there is a pros and cons so if anyone occurring any kind of problem with iOS 7.1 beta and they trying to switch back old version iOS 7.0.4 on your iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 5G, iPad Air 5G, iPad 4G, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 3G and iPad 2G so don’t worry. Just follow my post steps and definitely this guide would be productive for you.
Things to Remember before Downgrade iOS 7.1 to iOS 7.0.x
- If users using iPhone 4 so they can downgrade to any iOS version from iOS 7.01 Firmware.
- Early devices new than iPhone 4, can only be downgraded to iOS 7.0.4 from iOS 7.1 beta 1.
How to Downgrade iOS 7.1 to iOS 7.0.4 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Step 2: Upgrade your iTunes software to newest version and begin it.
Step 3: Link your device with newest iTunes through USB cable.
Step 4: Place your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch in DFU mode to place iOS 7.1 to previous versions.
Step 5: If you are doing right thing, now you should be viewing your iPhone in iTunes in retrieval mode.
- Grip down Power icon for couple of seconds
- After that without letting go the power icon, just click and hold downs the main(home) button of your device.
- Wait 10 seconds and then leave the power button but remember that to keep holding down the main button
- Once your device enters into DFU mode the iTunes will automatically show it up, and then you can leave the home button.
- When your device insert into DFU mode the iTunes will automatically display it up and then you can impart the home button.
Step 6: You just hold the some keys Alt/Option key on Mac OS X or shift key on Microsoft Windows running machines. Urge and hold key on restore icon to add custom IPSW in iTunes.