Matt McGee did a full write up on the sign on why he thinks Google may surely decide to no longer support and manage FeedBurner in the future. His reasons:
(1) They let the Japanese TLD of FeedBurner expire.
(2) FeedBurner's Blog & Twitter account were also lately excluded.
(3) The FeedBurner support forums are dead and filled with spam.
(4) It doesn't seem anyone at Google is placing any latest characteristics into FeedBurner.
(5) Many people think RSS is dead and an old technology.
It is just hurting and instead they should keep it going.
What do you think?